The right organization for international projects
International project organizations are faced with different stakeholders and many risks: political, economic, socio-cultural, technological, legal and perhaps even ecological risks. Risk prevention has an important status. Team dynamics have a strong effect on projects.
Critical success factors are the international orientation of the structural and procedural organization as well as communication and cooperation.
“How can my organization cope with the challenges of international projects? What should the design be in order to cope with the different interests and risks in international projects? What are the experiences so far and what are the success factors?”
In the last 3 decades we have seen many international projects in different industries and countries as well as many examples of good and bad practice. This experience helps us to design your project organization together with you.
The basis for your international project organization
We are glad to support your project organization development process by designing and implementing this together with you:
- Strategic and operative responsibilities in international projects
- Effective and efficient coordination of international projects
- Structures and leadership of international project teams
- Cooperation mechanisms for global project teams
- Implementing a global project management office